Immigration Attorneys in Toledo
The Immigration Laws of the United States are complicated. Immigrants and those applying for immigration benefits do not have the same rights as United States Citizens. Let our network of immigration attorneys navigate the complicated Immigration Laws and Immigration Court processes to help you with your immigration needs.
I am a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and I’m available to help you with the following immigration processes:
- Family Based Immigration including Marriage Green Cards and petitions for family members outside the United States. The time is now, before Congress passes any Comprehensive Immigration Reform, to put your relatives in line to gain valuable Lawful Permanent Resident Status.
- Investors do you want to start or buy a business in the United States? Or do want to invest in a business in the United States and obtain your Green Card. Our attorneys have obtained immigrant and non-immigrant investor visas from Canada, Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Romania, Philippines, Australia and Italy.
- Extend Visitor Periods of Authorized Stay
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- J Visa Exchange Visitors
- Naturalization applying for Citizenship is an important step. But there are often unknown pitfalls that can derail and stop a Citizenship Petition in its tracks. Contact us so that you do not run into problems along the way.
- Non immigrant – employment visas: does your company need to bring in workers from overseas? We can help to bring in professionals, temporary workers, and workers working for affiliated companies overseas.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility: there are certain problems in marriage and family cases that can be solved by obtaining a waiver of inadmissibility. Our attorneys have successfully won waivers, both inside and outside the United States and have kept families together.
- Replace a Lost Green Card
- PERM Employment Immigrant Petitions
I have successfully completed nearly every conceivable immigration case, from Citizenship Applications to Marriage Green Cards, to Non-Immigrant Investors and Intra-Company Transferees. They have also successfully defended clients in Immigration Court, winning Asylum and Cancellation of Removal cases.
William G Meyer Immigration Law,
We’re here to provide our clients with the highest level of expertise in all legal representation of immigration related concerns, by providing an unwavering commitment to our clients from the beginning and up to the successful completion of each and every case.
We strive to be a leading practitioner of immigration law in the State of Ohio.